What Makes Hemp Seed Oil Healthy?
- Hemp seed oil has been regarded as a superfood due to its high essential fatty acid content and the unique ratio of Omega-6 to Omega-3.
- This 3:1 balance has been shown to support heart health and promote proper cardiovascular function.
- It is the only edible oil that contains greater than 80% polyunsaturated essential fatty acids
- It contains a lot of vitamins and minerals.
- Vitamins D, B, and E as well as calcium, magnesium, phosphorous and potassium.
- The oil is also a good source of plant-based protein
Discover new ideas for using Clasara Hemp Seed Oil!